Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lots of fun and inspiration had!

ASG Annual luncheon, fashion show, stash sale: you name it, we had it. Over the past year, our chapter made duffel bags for children in the foster care system. PICTURE HEAVY!
 Lookie look what I won! (I'll open it later!)
 Prize table!
 I won again! Ticket was underneath chair so I got to take home the centerpiece!
 Lovely quilt!
 Apron with places of travel plus airline tickets! How unique!
 Stunning!
 Three outfits! Talk about a great use of fabric!
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed it was Faye. Thank you for dropping by! :-)

      Delete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)