Sunday, November 15, 2015

Wanna try before you buy?

SEWING BOOK AND DVD TIP:

Nothing new. If you're unsure about a sewing or crafting book and amazon doesn't provide any reviews or enough reviews, feedback, etc., go to your local library and check it out. I do this all of the time.

I even renew and if it's on the last renewal, I'll see if it's on a wait or hold list and if not, I'll get it again!


That way, if the book/DVD isn't a fit or doesn't flow for me, I can return in and I haven't wasted any money.



2 comments:

  1. Great tip. With the internet I'm so out of touch with my library. Sounds like a great reason to visit one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, you're so right with the internet. I still use amazon for reviews but if I'm hesitant about buying, that's when the library comes in. Always thankful for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)