Saturday, September 12, 2015

Better get your fabric and sew shopping on!

HOWDY! Hancock's started their 58 ANNIVERSARY sale this week-running for 2 weeks. That's where I grabbed some $3.97 a yard fleece (cashier told me it gets cheaper every January).

I re-signed up for text messaging as well.

I went to JoAnns on break Thursday first. They had a fleece sale $5.99 a yard (normally $9.99/yard), but went to Hancock's after work and found out they had an even better sale.

The fuchsia color is from JoAnn's, the other bag is from Hancock's

BTW: Hancock's texted this morning-they're taking an additional 20% off everything this weekend.!


JC @ WANNASEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)