Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's personal: Another one closing!

 
For those that are in the DMV or have visited the DMV, you can really appreciate this store.

Some may remember my "This is Terrible!" rant when my neighborhood Hancock's closed  2 years ago or so: http://sewwithwannasew.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-is-just-terrible.html

Well, now a DMV icon is closing two of its three stores. One has already closed, the other is due to close on 7/26.

I remember as a kid the original "G Street" in downtown DC. We (me, Mom, and sis) did our shopping for Home Ec and our Singer Sewing class at this location. Of course, that one has been closed for decades. :-(

Anyway, I'm whining again! BTW:  I included a video clip of one of these stores here (did this about 2 years ago).




JC @ WANNASEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)