Saturday, December 6, 2014

Did you get a chance?

Just a quickie here: Did anyone get a chance to take advantage of the craftsy sale last week? I did, however, I only grabbed three classes (enough for me). Last year (which was my first Black Friday sale participation with them), I purchased about six classes.

Here's what I got this time:

1) Sewing Designer Details with Simplicity
2) Big Techniques from Small Scraps
3) Strip Your Stash

Now, before ordering anything from Craftsy, I watch the demo video, read the reviews, read the ratings, read the required materials (making sure I either have all of them OR have to purchase as few as possible--only because I'm trying to use what I have.

How about you? :-)

JC @ WANNASEW

1 comment:

  1. I got in on the FREE classes, but I did get FABRIC WASTED at JoAnns and Hancock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)