Saturday, October 4, 2014

It just wasn't meant to be!

Woke up early, had machine, scrap fabric, and a few notions packed on my way to a 4-H Fair.

I would have been sewing small drawstring bags and giving them out. Only if I hadn't gotten LOST!

Even with a GPS and printed written map directions from google maps--in spite of the best tools--I never made it. I kept getting in loops, going on and off various expressways.

And to make matters worse, me and my contact didn't exchange cell numbers so I had no way to call to say I was lost.

After nearly two hours of trying (this was an all day event), I eventually found myself on a familiar road and made my way back home.

Nevertheless, it was a productive day because I was able to clean my parents home. :-)




JC @ WANNASEW

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who gets lost even with GPS. Sorry you missed your event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)