Sunday, April 20, 2014

What I'm working on....

Hello. I know it's been a few weeks since I've checked it-however, just like most of you, sewing is always on the mind regardless of life's detours. With that said, I recently saw an quick and easy tote DIY on facebook under The Daily Sew's page (no website as far as I know).

I NEEDED SOMETHING QUICK AND EASY--AND TO APPEASE MY RAMBLING BRAIN JUST TO SAY: "I SEWED." (LOL) 

I could have knocked it out in one day, but there was no rush. Just about finished one and have the fabric for another one. Will post results soon (promise) along with how and what I may have done differently on the second tote....


JC @ WANNASEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)