Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Back again: WHY my favs in NYC are just that!

Hello! So you thought I forgot?! Remember "Reflecting the Favs" and I told you I'd let you know WHY each one are my favs?

I'll start in the order that I wrote them....not that one is better than the other :-).

PARON FABRICS: I love Paron's and if I could, I'd go there ALL THE TIME. Why?
1) Supurb customer service. They actually show you different fabrics and explain the content. For me, this "hand holding" is good. A more seasoned sewer may not need this.

2) Very friendly

3) Very reasonable prices and LOTS of sales.

4) Fabric swatches. 

FABRICS FOR LESS: 

1) Friendly.

2) Customer Service.

3) Fabric swatches.

MOOD FABRICS:

1) Friendly

2) Customer Service

3) Fabric swatches.

Moods is a lot larger, Fabrics For Less, like a matchbox, but you'll make it around :-) Parons' good all the way around.

HAPPY SEWING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)