Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just couldn't pass it up

If you're on face book and/or other social networks, you probably couldn't help but to notice the sales that Hancock's AND JoAnns are having. Well, I went to Hancock's after work yesterday (Friday) and took advantage of the McCall pattern sale.

Went back today because they had 50% off NOTIONS. I never thought I would need or have use of (let alone even heard of LOL)-a curve ruler. However, after seeing all the nice mermaid maxi's and skirts that everyone's doing, I HAD TO go back!!

OH WELL, I'm jumping ahead. Tune back in tomorrow for more on what we "took away." :-)

Until next time, Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be glad you picked up the curved ruler as time goes on, I'm sure. Although I didn't finish my learning about pattern alterations before I stopped sewing, I did learn that a ruler like that is helpful when refitting patterns. The new, curved lines and seam allowances need to be redrawn on the tissue. One of these rulers makes redrawing and matching up lines so much easier. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)