Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lil Sunday Sewing

Just a quickie here. Hemmed a skirt I posted about two months ago. Wasn't able to do it due to several uncontrollables. 

I also started a small project (almost done), but got stuck. Just a temporarily road block. I'll go over the instructions again and maybe it will click (I'm sure it's just me)!  :-).

I hand washed skirt after hemming (didn't do anything before) and it's line drying now. I'll post a pic when I wear it. :-). Take care.

I noticed GOOGLE/BLOGGER is at it again! After an earlier post this morning, all of my prior posted DISAPPEARED! It's as if I have nothing!

I ain't worried about this time! Crazy but what can one do?



5 comments:

  1. IT DOES THAT FROM TIME TO TIME....JUST CLICK ON YOUR READING LIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also youcan trick by going to your dashboard and back to your reading list; it usually works for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm curious to see what the small project is going to be. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wanna.. love your cute skirt. I'm getting a bit of sewing in too.. it's one thing I can still do with two broken feet. :) I always have loved your projects. I am so glad my recent 'testimony' helped you. Praying for you this moment.

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing your small project...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)