Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm over it. Well, "almost" :-)

Hello! Decided to drop by Hancocks after work Thursday (3/21) just to see what they had and to see how things looked. It wasn't too bad. Most of the fabric appeared to be cotton blends and lots of fleece. Not much interfacing and threads were pretty much a wash--all gone.

Most patterns were 70% off, and the cotton blends were 60% off. Here's what I picked up:

Guess what?
 Maybe this will get me in the mood for spring. :-) Wintery weather here lately.
 Bag pattern compliments of Butterick.
 Another cotton blend.
 Will try my hand on the top portion of this one.
Good deals while they last. Just trying to make the best out of the situation. It is what it is! Until next time, see you soon!  -JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)