Sunday, January 6, 2013

While I'm waiting...

Hi Everyone. While I'm waiting for those promised videos to join (uploaded, and now joining two), wanted to share some birthday pics with you! It was Thursday and had a nice time. Family drove to Petersburg (VA) to see my youngest nephew play (basketball). They won!! Got home about 2:00 a.m. Friday AM and had to go to work!

Slept like a baby Friday night! I'll be back soon with that video. :-)

Reading a lovely card from my dear parents (promised not to post their pics!)
 I HAD to take something SEW GOOD to read: Nothing but sewing. :-)
 Youngest nephew (straight A student as a transfer @ this school!)
 This was a 2nd treat: Friend treated to dinner yesterday (Saturday)
Perfect birthday gift: seeing my nephew (again) and seeing him play and having another opportunity with family and friend. :-)

3 comments:

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)