Saturday, December 15, 2012

Getting sew organized (at least trying to!)

Well, one goal down and several to go. Got my portable table (I call it a card table) last weekend. Picked up some (not all) of my sewing stuff from my parents who were gracious enough to allow me to keep it. Still have a long way to go. I say sewing space because I'm in an apartment.

Getting rid of (or at least trying to) some stuff to make room to make room for this.

Yeah, I realize and won't wait until I can pull everything together or else....won't even get any sewing done.

It's still a work in progress. :-)
Machine, a few books (vintage), and one bin with fabric
 Cutting board, tracing paper, box (what's in it: who knows?) and G Street Fabric bag.
 One happy camper! Relieved!
 Bags with sewing books and DVD's.


1 comment:

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)