Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not sew-related.....


Hi everyone. Just a brief blog to say hello. I recently assisted a local 4-H group with a public speaking presentation as a teacher. I really enjoyed it! Next month, I'll be what they call a contest judge for an annual sewing fashion show that they have.

What you see was a gift given to all the volunteers as a token of appreciation (pecans).

Still settling in the place so I haven't gotten around to sewing. I renewed my ASG membership a few weeks ago--another step. :-). Take care & see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. Lady :-) and sorry for the delay (gotta get use to checking for comments now) :-)

      Delete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)