Sunday, October 3, 2010

SNEAK PEAK: Expo pics!

I know...it's been way too long, however, life happens sometimes. I hope to be able to post more soon and keep you abreast of more sewing. In the meantime, I was able to attend three days of the Annual Sewing Expo at the Dulles Expo. Here are a few pics:

This is from a Serging for Rookies class. I don't have a serger so this class gave me a taste of what it's like to work on a serger.
We made a cardigan sweater (one size fit all). It was pre-cut. I only needed to hem mine.
Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. aww, what a tease! Nice seeing your at Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do get to do some fun sewing down your way! I got a serger summer 2009 and was too intimidated to use it until this summer. lol Now I wouldn't want to do without it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for visiting WANNASEW. I will post your comment very shortly! Please come back again and visit. :-)